Faux Flowers Care
1. Use a feather duster to remove dust or wipe the surface with a damp cloth.
2. Revitalize artificial flowers using a hair dryer at a cool temperature to blow away dust.
3. To clean the surface, use short, snappy bursts of compressed aerosol air.
4. Using the shower mode, Clean artificial flowers under cold water at medium pressure.
1. Avoid using an industrial heat gun on artificial flowers as it may cause melting.
2. Keep artificial flowers away from open flames, such as candles and lamps with hot incandescent or halogen bulbs.
3. Avoid exposing artificial flowers to direct sunlight for more than 3 days. Colored ones will fade, while white ones may turn yellow. The petal adhesive may also soften.